Reach new heights in outdoor entertaining with the fresh look and relaxed comfort of the POLYWOOD® Coastal 5-Piece Bar Set. This modern set includes four Coastal Bar Chairs and a Nautical 37" Bar Table and is available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant frame and fabric colors. Built for outstanding durability with very little maintenance required, this furniture is constructed of POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that looks like painted wood but never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. The high quality sling fabric dries quickly and is resistant to weather, mildew and tearing.
- Set includes four 9012 Coastal Bar Chairs and one NCBT37 Nautical 37" Bar Table
- POLYWOOD® frames and sling fabric available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Constructed of high-quality woven fabric and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber frames that provide the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.