Whether you need a little escape in the middle of the day or want to spend a carefree afternoon doing absolutely nothing, the POLYWOOD® Nautical 3-Piece Chaise Set provides easy access to total relaxation. This set includes two Nautical Wheeled Chaises that can be adjusted to five different positions. They're also stackable and easy to store when flat. In addition, the set comes with a Nautical Side Table that's ideal for drinks and snacks. This sturdy set is available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors and constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber, so you know it's built to last and look good for years with very little maintenance.
- Set includes (2) Nautical Wheeled Chaises and (1) Nautical Side Table
- Chaise backs adjust to multiple lounging positions
- Chaises fold flat for easy stacking and storage
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.